Atlanta's Very Own Haunted Mansion – 3816 Turnberry Ct
With it being Halloween week, our Over-the-Top Property is appropriately a replica of Disney’s very own Haunted Mansion – 3816 Turnberry Ct, Duluth, GA 30096. While listed by a real estate broker, this big ticket item is also listed on ebay with a Buy It Now price of $873,000. With 4 hours remaining in the bidding, 54 offers have been made through ebay – all declined.
So how much hauntedness does almost $900k get you? I’m glad you asked.
- 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms across 10,008 square feet
- Designed and owned by Mark Hurt (Former Disney Contractor) – built in 1996 in the gated community of Sweet Bottom Plantation (“That’s a sweet ass house”)
- Used the same foundry that Walt Disney used to make the iron details of the original Haunted Mansion
- Specially themed 1st floor bathroom complete with animated ghost scene. (What commode is complete without one?)
- 2 story library
- 1,100 square foot cypress wood roof deck
- 2nd floor front terrace
- Not actually haunted.
Check out the entire video tour.
Here’s a side-by-side comparison of Haunted Mansions. How does this Duluth GA version stack up?