Condos aren’t for masses, but they are a perfect lifestyle fit for some. Sure, it’s less space, but they’re chock full of goodness.
Condominiums you say? Nay. They are Condomaximums. <self-satisfied snort>
Check out these 7 Reasons Why Condos are Better than Houses:
- Meet more people - Living in a condo building you’ll naturally be around more people. Since units are closer together and there are many more common areas like party rooms, fitness centers, and pools, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet your neighbors and kick it.
- Lock it, then rocket - A condo is like life before kids. It used to be so easy to spontaneously decide to go to dinner and drinks with my wife. 3 kids later? It takes us 25 minutes just to get in the car. That’s a house. You can’t just leave a house. A condo though? Lock it up and head to Uruguay for a month.
- Feels like Fort Knox - Still afraid of the dark? I don’t blame you - it’s terrifying. But it’s nothing that the locked-down, buttoned-up security of a condo building can’t fix for you. With keyed entrances, on duty security, and security cameras, it’ll take an Ocean’s Eleven - type heist to get anywhere near your authentic Chewbacca replica costume. All that security leads to fewer break-ins and a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
- Get friendly with Mother Earth - Walk, bike, and ride public transportation around the city with a clear conscience - It won’t be your car emissions that’ll be Chuck Liddelling Mother Gaia to death.
- Closer to the action - Let’s be honest. You’re a mover and a shaker. You need to be knee-deep in the action and the condo life brings you closer to restaurants, bars, theaters, and many other city-centric events and shows. In a world full of commutes and carpool fools, you’ll perpetually be less than 20 minutes away from everything.
- Help! I’ve fallen and can’t get up - Unlike the death trappiness of a home, you’re never far from people in your condo building. This really pays off when you have an emergency like that time you got your foot stuck in the toilet.
- Save your back - Do your fingers hurt from a long week a work? Guess what? Now your back is going to hurt because you’ve got landscaping duty. Sounds terrible to me. Time spent mowing the lawn, pruning shrubs, or pulling weeds is better spent, well, doing anything else in the world.
Convinced? Good. Do yourself a favor and sit back, relax, and rock a condo to the max.