Thinking about buying a home? Wonderful! Before you embark on the game of home ownership, you need to get preapproved by your lender. While this step isn't half as fun as browsing Clickscape for your future dream home, it's an extremely beneficial move on your part. Elizabeth Weintraub from About.com has the skinny on why pre-approval is a crucial step for potential homebuyers.
- Save Time by Looking at the Right Homes
- Spend More Time Examining the Right Homes
- Gain Confidence & Avoid Disillusionment
- Increase Bargaining & Negotiating Power
- Enjoy a Faster Closing Period